Why partner with
BCX and Veritas
By blending cutting-edge products into our Data Management platform, BCX Infrastructure and Cloud Services stands out in the market with specialized outsourced services and managed hosting services to our customers by developing a strong position as a trusted advisor. Included in our support base, is a large grouping of highly skilled technical resources on the Veritas backup product offering, and we are hence able to cater for our clients product specific backup needs.
Strategic Services Provider – Data Centre
BCX Data Centre focus on specialized Veritas services to provide outsourced and managed services to our customers by developing a strong position as a trusted advisor.
- BCX is and was the first South African client that implemented Veritas Flex and Access Appliances in our data centres, which will provide a Veritas backup service to our clients that are being hosted in our data centre.
- BCX resources were the first in South Africa that installed, configured and implemented Veritas Flex and Access Appliance for a Multi-Tenant environment
- BCX is an accredited Veritas Platinum and Certified Partner
- BCX as a Service Provider can offer our customer Software license on consumption and perpetual basis, which is very lucrative to our customers
- BCX has enablement with Veritas Business Critical Escalation Service. The essential support service includes:
• 24/7 Technical support
• Phone, Web and Knowledge Base Access
• Product Updates, Upgrades and Fixes
BCX take pride in our skilled resources – covering certifications across the Veritas platform to ensure we can provide an OEM certified solution according to client’s requirements:
- VSE -Sales Platinum Certification
o Across Veritas platform
- VSE+ – Platinum Technical Certification
o Across platform including,
- Post Services (Implementation)
o Qualified resources
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We'll need just a few details from you, and one of our specialists will be in touch
BCX and Veritas Solutions
Veritas Aptare IT Analytics
APTARE IT Analytics is the only IT analytics platform to offer unified insights for all major storage, backup and virtual infrastructures through a single plane of glass in both on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
Veritas InfoScale products address enterprise IT service continuity needs. They provide resiliency and software defined storage for critical services across your data center infrastructure.
Veritas NetBackup is an enterprise-class backup and recovery suite. It provides backup functionality to Windows, Linux, UNIX and Linux platforms. The solution provides unified data protection for multi-cloud, virtual and physical environments that can be globally managed from a single console.
Veritas Access is a software-defined scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) solution for unstructured data that works on commodity hardware. Veritas Access provides resiliency, multi-protocol access, and data movement to and from the public or private cloud based on policies.
Veritas BackUp Exec
Veritas Backup Exec is a data protection software product designed for customers who have mixed physical and virtual environments, and who are moving to public cloud services. It gives you fast, simple, complete, cost-effective protection and recovery for your data, wherever it lives.