Let’s explain APPLICATION MODERNISATION
At BCX, our Application Modernisation services help you migrate older, outdated, legacy software systems and applications – so that you can integrate new functionality to improve overall processes and efficiencies. Application Modernisation often takes place over the course of a few years and is recommended for organisations that have large investments in legacy applications.
Leverage APPLICATION MODERNISATION
When we set out to modernise a software system or platform critical to your organisation’s functioning, we reduce the risk of failure by doing so one step at a time. Everything remains fully functional whilst we replace legacy systems over time, until the system is completely modernised. The services we offer in Application Modernisation include re-platforming, re-hosting, re-coding, re-architecting, re-engineering, interoperability, replacement and retirement.
- Reduce hardware costs
- Save on software costs
- Minimise maintenance requirements
- Deploy new applications quickly
- Update applications efficiently
- Respond rapidly to user change requests
- Integrate your legacy applications with modern architectures to protect existing business logic, processes and intellectual property
- Update your infrastructure and applications to follow the latest IT trends
- Tap into the power of the cloud
- Introduce tools such as virtualisation, mobility, and social media into your organisation
- Leverage the information that big data analytics can unlock
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We'll need just a few details from you, and one of our specialists will be in touch
Choose BCX as your APPLICATION MODERNISATION partner
BCX has a proven track record of successfully implementing application modernisation programmes. We are experts in software applications and software services, and have longstanding relationships with internationally recognised software vendors. We partner with organisations across both the public and private sectors to fulfil Information and Communications (ICT) needs. We offer the best prices for global standard services and products.