This is BCX’s
About the AWARDS
To celebrate this excellence in Digital Innovation we have introduced the BCX Digital Innovation Awards.
Find us on social media: #BCXDigitalInnovationAwards #BCXDIA #BCXDigitalWarrior
Stage one: Entries Open for the Awards
Entries open to South African entities meeting the entry criteria. Entries are accepted online at www.bcx.co.za/digitalinnovationawards.
Stage two: Candidate Shortlisting
Candidates are shortlisted by a panel of judges. All shortlisted candidates are informed of the next steps, which are the Masterclass and the Digital Warriors.
Stage three: Masterclass Session
The masterclass takes place in Johannesburg and prepares shortlisted candidates for the BCX Digital Warriors where they will compete for first, second, and third place in the BCX Digital Innovation Awards.
Stage four: BCX Digital Warriors Judging Panel
Candidates enter the BCX Digital Warriors series in Johannesburg to compete for first, second, or third place in the Digital Innovation Awards. #BCXDigitalWarriors
Stage five: BCX Digital Innovation Awards Event
Candidates are invited to the Awards in Johannesburg.
#BCXDigitalInnovationAwards | #BCXDIA
Read more about the Digital Innovation Awards
BCX Digital Innovation Awards – Everything you need to know
My Broadband, 15 October 2019
2020 Dates to REMEMBER
The 2020 BCX Digital Innovation Awards will open for entries in May 2020.
WHO SHOULD ENTER
The awards are open to Small, Medium or Large Enterprises which meet the following requirements:
- The entering organisation must be a South African Micro, Small, Medium, or Large Enterprise.
- Small-, Medium- and Micro-Enterprise (SMME) entries are open to businesses that have been in operation for more than one year, which employ more than five employees, with an annual turnover of up to R50 million.
- Corporate applications are open to organisations that employ more than 200 employees.
- The Digital Innovation or Transformation projects entered must have been developed from 2017 onwards.
- The projects entered must currently be in use and operating successfully.
- Business that enter the competition must be able to demonstrate that they have made use of improved or new technologies to innovate. They should show how this proposed digital innovation or transformation has added value to the organisation.
The types of innovations that EXCITE US
We are looking for two kinds of innovations: Incremental Innovations and Disruptive Innovations.
An incremental innovation is one that continually focusses on making existing products or services more competitive, through cost reductions, improvements, or the addition of features. This kind of innovation uses current or new technologies within an existing market and aims to increase value for customers through enhancements or simplifications.
The second kind of innovation is disruptive innovation, which creates a new market, for a new group of customers. It uses new technologies in new or existing business models.
- Small- and Medium-Enterprises (SME)Digital Innovation Award
- Corporate Enterprise Digital Innovation Award