Supplier Golden Rules &
The following Golden rules are applicable when engaging with BCX regarding the provision of services, solutions and/or products:
- Suppliers may not engage with BCX without a valid purchase order.
- Tax invoices without a valid purchase order number will be rejected and a new invoice will need to be issued from the date upon which the valid invoice is received.
- Delivery of services, solutions and/or products will only commence once a valid Purchase Order Number has been provided.
- A Purchase Order Number will only be created by BCX on the submission and approval of a valid quotation, cost estimate or contract.
- Delivery notes must reflect the Purchase order number and quoted material numbers and products. Kindly contact the relevant buyer should the material numbers change prior to delivery at BCX offices.
- After the completion or delivery of a service, solution, or product the supplier must submit a valid tax certificate (invoice).
- A valid tax invoice/ certificate must display the following details:
✓ Supplier VAT Number
✓ BCX VAT number: 4310143088
✓ BCX Physical address: 1021 Lenchen Avenue North, Zwartkops, Centurion,0157
✓ The Purchase Order Number provided to the supplier at the quotation/contract stage of the transaction
✓ In the case where the supplier is registered for VAT, the cost breakdown on the Tax certificate must indicate the VAT amount
- Material numbers reflected on delivery notes and invoices must correlate to the purchase order to prevent rejection of the delivery and invoice.
- Invalid tax invoices/certificates will be rejected.
- Suppliers must ensure that invoices for services, solutions and/or product provided must be submitted latest by the first working day of the following month for the payment terms to be affected as per purchase order or contracted payment terms.
- All supplier invoices must be submitted to [email protected] to ensure efficient processing of invoices.
All BCX suppliers will be subject to vetting on an annual basis and require documents to be provided as per below:
- At any point of the relationship with BCX, the supplier will be subject to a risk vetting process by an approved 3rd party risk vetting entity.
- A valid BBBEE affidavit or certificate is required, as per preferential procurement rules.
- A valid Tax clearance certificate, no less than 12 months old is required for invoices to be paid.
- Certified proof of bank account details.
Should any of the above not be provided or maintained, BCX has the right to suspend the supplier account on the central BCX ERP database.
Please send any additional queries to us and we will be happy to clarify.
BCX Centurion Office Park
1021 Lenchen Avenue North
Private Bag X48, Halfway House, 1685
T +27 11 266 5000