Let’s explain MONITORING AS A SERVICE (MaaS)
In a globally competitive business, we understand the need to ensure that your ICT systems always stay functional . As part of our IT Managed Services portfolio, we offer Monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS) to help you do this, by remotely managing all your ICT systems.
By gathering data and reports, we can monitor services and applications in a public or private cloud environment. This allows us to get a single view on all your business systems and recognise and escalate issues as they arise. Our monitoring includes tracking performance, enabling you to identify availability and capacity trends, systems governance and Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) administration.
Our service activities range across five main categories:
Systems Monitoring and Data Collection
Managing and supporting the capability of the ESM Toolset to monitor and report on the performance of specific components within your monitored infrastructure
- Collecting performance information from in-scope components and storing it in an associated database
- Gathering data based on pre-defined threshold limits, at set intervals
- Standard performance reporting
- Managing and supporting the capability of the ESM Toolset to monitor and report on the performance of specific components within your monitored infrastructure
- Collecting capacity information and storing it in the associated database
- Gathering data based on agreed, pre-defined threshold limits, at set intervals
- Managing and supporting the capability of the ESM Toolset to monitor and report on the availability of specific elements within your managed infrastructure
- Collecting availability information and storing it in the associated database
- Gathering data based on agreed, pre-defined threshold limits at set intervals
- Providing you with raw data to enable availability trending
ESM System Administration – Systems Governance
- Assisting you to define and document standards and associated governance related to the ESM implementation
- Jointly agreeing on the standards and governance to be applied
- Utilising ESM tool monitoring and information gathering capability to help you enforce corporate standards and governance
ESM Administration – Systems Management
- Providing management and support for ESM implementation to ensure operational functionality
- Ensuring all thresholds set in the ESM toolkit are only changed via a change management process
- Undertaking third line support in accordance with an agreed process
- Liaising with technology specialists to optimise the ESM Toolset, which ensures the correct elements are being monitored and the associated thresholds are agreed and set
- Monitoring the ESM system implementation to ensure ongoing operation
- Ensuring the ESM Toolset is deployed to all monitored components per an agreed schedule
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We'll need just a few details from you, and one of our specialists will be in touch
THE EFFECIENCIES OF MONITORING AS A SERVICE
MaaS allows you to reduce the operating costs that may have been spent on monitoring resources including the hardware, software and experience staff. It also allows you to leverage the economies of scale that come with an increased number of licences.
Get local support for a locally developed solution that is relevant and appropriate for your business and get the benefit of in-house developers to tailor software to your unique needs.
Informed executive decisions
Leverage real time insights and take advantage of early warnings on system weaknesses
WHY CHOOSE BCX?
- The BCX team of monitoring specialists can provide support and service activities as part of its Monitoring-as-a-Service solution.
- We offer enterprise-grade management capabilities to ensure best-in-class performance
- We offer proactive state monitoring that shows deviations from acceptable values in real time