Let’s explain SALESFORCE
Salesforce is a powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that improves customer engagement and tracks leads and sales progress in real-time. It can be accessed from anywhere at any time and provides a variety of scalable dashboard-driven tools and metrics.
The BCX team of Salesforce specialists combines years of experience in coding, implementation, lead generation and sales data skills to implement the Salesforce product solution that best suits the needs and selling style of every individual business.
- Get a full view of the customer journey with monitoring and tracking tools.
- Complete visibility of user-habits and access information securely from anywhere, at any time.
- Dashboard-based metrics and insights.
- Pipeline visibility across teams and individuals.
- Forecasting and reporting for critical decision-making.
- Create Smart workflows by connecting tools on desktop and mobile apps.
- Integrate Salesforce products with existing tools for a full view of sales operations
- Discover over 3,000 apps that extend the power of Salesforce at the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Boost your ROI and scale marketing through targeted, insights driven data.
- Personalise the user-journey for your customers and manage cross-channel campaigns.
- Intelligent app-building capabilities to connect your existing data with customer metrics.
- Internal and external app development to manage team and client-facing processes.
- Optimised workflows for superior customer service.
- Improve resolution capacity through faster, targeted notification channels.
- Automate processes for better efficiency.
- Get a full view, history and information for each customer in one place.
- Connect customer service to other business units.
Choose BCX as your Salesforce partner
BCX is proud to be a Salesforce partner. Our team of developers and insights-specialists will help you identify your sales-needs, business processes and metrics requirements and implement the most relevant and appropriate Salesforce CRM products.
Collaborate with our Salesforce Team to develop your implementation and maintenance roadmap.