SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We'll need just a few details from you, and one of our specialists will be in touch
Microsoft Consulting and Support Services
BCX Microsoft Consulting Services design, deploy and deliver products such as Windows Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business, System Centre Suite of Products, Hyper-V, Mail Migrations, Cloud Hybrid Integration and Cloud messaging. Our experts are also qualified in Citrix and VMWare, and are up-to-speed on the latest solutions and standards, so that you can optimise operational efficiencies and be assured of quality standards.
We can help you not only with design, architecture and deployment, but also remediation.
- Microsoft Services
- Citrix Services
- VMWare Services
Microsoft Support Services ensures that your selected programmes function at their best capability.
For a monthly fee you have access to a 24/7 support service. Through MS Support Services we are able to ensure that your MS systems remain stable and provide you with the latest system updates and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Microsoft Software Asset Management Services
consultants create a strategy to help you make informed technology decisions.
We are there to help you establish critical SAM policies and procedures. This management plan centres around your IT assets and must be in support of your strategic goals and objectives. Services are offered as a consulting fee, as part of a Microsoft incentivised project, or as part of a new enterprise agreement with us as your Licensing Solutions Provider.
BCX Microsoft SAM service include strategic license reviews with customers as well as the following services:
- Renewal workshops
- SAM for acquisitions and merger purposes
- Independent reports for a new CIO, or to review and validate in-house systems and automated reports
- SAM assessment after significant changes in IT landscape or strategy
- We also provide a variety of annual reports as well as ensuring asset visibility and actual usage through software metering where it has been enabled.
- Providing education and support around simplifying complex licensing agreements
- Promoting on-going Software Asset Management (SAM) and the development of custom solutions to assist in mitigating operational and financial risks
Microsoft Professional Services
The Professional Services team consult on organisation and design principals to help you maximise your business performance.
We are considered one of the best architecture and design teams on Microsoft, VMWare and Citrix technologies. All consulting is aligned with Business Microsoft best practices and project frameworks.
The consulting service covers:
- Focused Services
- Windows Active Directory
- Skype For Business
- System Centre Suite of Products
- Mail Migrations
- Cloud Hybrid Integration
- Cloud Messaging
- Microsoft Azure Private and Public Cloud
Microsoft Exchange Online
Microsoft Exchange Online uses anti-malware and anti-spam filters to protect your mailboxes. Data loss is also prevented as users are unable to send sensitive information to unauthorised people. The exchange runs off a server and server software handled by Microsoft. Systems used include Exchange Online Protection (EOP) for anti-spam and antimalware protection and features from Exchange Server 2013.
Through Microsoft Exchange Online you can also synchronise passwords between the on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and the Microsoft Azure Active Directory tenant.
- Always Stay Online
- Built-in high availability with 99.9% SLA
- Get Specialised Support
- Certified technicians are there to support you whenever you need them
- Security experts monitor Microsoft Exchange Online 24/7
- Stay up to Date
- Features are updated so that you always work off the latest software
- Access Microsoft Exchange Online from anywhere
- Microsoft Exchange Online is cloud based and can therefore be accessed from remote or mobile destinations
Microsoft Lifecycle Management
BCX is licensed to offer an end-to-end Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management programme known as T-36 – this is a three-year process which consists of four high-level, critical activities linked to any Microsoft Licensing Agreement.
MLM allows you to strategically align your software lifecycle management programme for strategic alignment and cost-advising while providing regular training and upgrade support.
Microsoft Office 365
The Office 365 product suite is one of the most popular productivity tools in today’s business world.
The product suite includes:
- Business class email
- Online document storage and file sharing
- Online meetings, IM and video conferencing
- Private social network
- Office productivity apps
- Individual licenses can be used across up to 5 devices each
Store More with 50 GB online mailboxes and 1 TB file storage that allows you to work in real time.
Office 365 is your complete business productivity solution in the Cloud and includes the following products:
- Exchange Online
- Skype for Business
- One Drive for Business
- SharePoint Online
- Office ProPlus
- Power BI
Choose BCX as your Microsoft partner
BCX has 250 Microsoft-certified experts who demonstrate our deep knowledge of the Microsoft range of business products. and We strive to drive innovation on the latest Microsoft technologies.
We are certified to provide desktop deployment services, Microsoft Skype and exchange deployment services, private cloud management and virtualisation deployment services, Microsoft SharePoint deployment services, Microsoft Office 365 deployment services, Microsoft Lifecycle management services, and Microsoft software asset management services. We are also cloud operating system network and cloud deployment partners, and have obtained 15 gold and five silver competencies as Microsoft licensing service providers, enterprise software advisors, and authorised educational resellers for southern Africa.
Collaborate with our Microsoft Team to develop improvements for your business performance, contact a BCX Microsoft specialist.