TERMS & CONDITIONS
ITSS QUOTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This quotation is for equipment, manufactured by the OEM, and subject to Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd “Equipment Sale terms and conditions” as published at https://www.bcx.co.za/about/legal.
2. If you have a current and signed Managed Services Agreement and/or Supply Agreement, the terms and conditions of such agreement governs this quotation.
3. The Client’s Purchase Order with Terms and Conditions only serves as a financial source document and do not constitute acceptance of the Client’s terms and conditions.
4. This quotation is based on the information supplied by the client and does not imply a “fit for purpose” solution.
5. BCX reserves the right to ship the Products as it becomes available and invoice in accordance to clause 9.1 as per Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd “Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Equipment” referenced above.
6. BCX reserves the right to invoice any services in accordance to clauses 9.2 & 12.2, where relevant, as per Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd “Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Equipment” reference above.
7. This quotation is subject to Exchange Rate Fluctuation. At time of Client Order, BCX will procure a Forward Exchange Contract (FEC) in accordance its Group Treasury Policy.
8. The Expiry Date as per this quotation, is for BCX internal use and do not imply a fixed price offer. Refer to clause 9.5 & 9.7 as per Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd “Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Equipment” reference above.
9. By signing this quotation, the Customer or its representative or agent agrees that this Quotation constitutes a binding agreement between Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd and the Customer for the provision of the quoted products or services.
10.This quotation is issued on the basis that in all aspects, the client is in good standing with Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd.