UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION
Whether you are a small, medium or larger business, you do business in a world that offers the convenience of digital technology, and mobile workforces – it is a business landscape characterised by convergence, always-on connectivity, and the ability to service your customers with speed, efficiency and flexibility. This means colleagues need to be able to share information in real-time, and engage effectively with your customers on any platform, on the device your customers choose to use.
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
We'll need just a few details from you, and one of our specialists will be in touch
Let’s explain UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION
Unified Communications and Collaboration is the term used to describe how you can integrate and leverage the combined benefits of various communication tools colleagues might use, such as mobile and fixed voice, instant messaging, conferencing, social media and Information Technology (IT) platforms and software. It’ is all about making sure your business has the right tools in order to work with the information at its disposal, and that your staff can access and share that information, because ultimately that is what will give you a return-on-investment and customer-centric competitive advantage.
Why UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS AND COLLABORATION
- Various redundancy and backup options are available ensuring reliability through maximum uptime and availability of the SIP service.
- It’s scalable with a minimum of 2 SIP sessions are required where after the number of sessions can be increased in increments of 1 session, according to your requirements.
- It is a flexible solution that is designed to meet the unique business requirements of every unique enterprise.
- The solution allows you to keep your old numbers and ranges.
A One-Stop Shop
- Get analogue and/or next-generation access
- Use flexible calling plans and bundles
- Deploy telephony, fax, email and conferencing solutions
- Get hosted telephony and communication suites
Enhanced Customer Experience
- Leverage emerging solutions no matter which industry you operate in
- Enable your customers to interact with your organisation on any platform and their device of choice
- Offer seamless tele-voting, or even customer competition lines
- Mine social media data to leverage the power of analytics
Improved Internal Communications
- Improve team communication
- Optimise productivity levels
- Enable on-the-go team collaboration
- Deploy omnichannel communication solutions
Adaptable Business Models
- Manage your CAPEX to align with industry developments
- Control OPEX spend
- Leverage the cost benefits of value-added services
- Optimise the return on investment offered by cloud-based services