What is MetroLAN International?
If you are a medium or large business, or even a public sector player, and you need to be able to use a network of high bandwidth, high speed connections between multiple sites in different geographic locations, BCX offers you MetroLAN International as part of a Global Services portfolio.
You can connect with speeds of up to 1Gbps across different locations within cities, between cities, or even between countries. Our network offers secure and reliable connectivity between South Africa and Europe.
How Will MetroLAN International Benefit My Business?
- You only pay for what you need because bandwidth can be added in small increments
- Leverage the convenience of a single point of contact for all services
- Add additional sites easily – all you need is fibre access from the site to the Metro Ethernet network
- Select bandwidth options that match your business needs (from 1Mbps up to 1Gbps)
- Benefit from the convenience of setting up connectivity between two points, point-to-multipoint, or multipoint-to-multipoint
- Integrate easily with existing Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure
Why Choose BCX?
BCX has the capability and scale to offer a fully managed, end-to-end MetroLAN International solution.
We offer carrier class, robust network design.
Through Telkom we offer access to the largest international submarine cable capacity from South Africa, which provides the backbone for your MetroLAN International.
Our ability to service you with both managed carrier grade connectivity, and access to Tier IV data centres is unmatched in the market.