Introduction to Global VPN
At BCX our Global Services portfolio offers you Global VPN, a global Virtual Private Network that enables the various locations of multinational organisations and companies to communicate and connect with one another over a secure network. Our infrastructure, through Telkom, extends across 1 500 cities, with a reach spanning more than 130 countries.
What is Global VPN?
You can ensure streamlined and secure communication, and access to data and information between different regions across the globe, because BCX accesses Telkom nodes that are positioned in London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and Singapore. You will also benefit from the strategic alliances that are in place with global operators; these enable you to deploy a Global VPN offering best of breed, guaranteed quality
How Will Global VPN Benefit My Business?
Single Point Of Contact
- Convenient single end ordering (SEO), single end billing (SEB) and single end fault management (SEF), because we handle this on your behalf
- Arrange maintenance of routers in foreign countries by BCX, on your behalf
- Allow BCX to handle all the network elements of your Global VPN
Reliability and Support
- Connect global sites using a fully connected international IP Network system that uses fibre-optic submarine cables extending through Africa, to Europe and the Far East : SAT 3, SAFE, EASSy, and WACS
- Get end-to-end router maintenance for SA-based routers through nationwide Cisco support
Why Choose BCX?
BCX has the capability and scale to offer a fully managed end-to-end Global VPN solution, with an international reach spanning more than 130 countries
We offer carrier class, robust network design
Through Telkom we offer access to the largest international submarine cable capacity from South Africa, which provides the backbone for your Global VPN
Our ability to service you with both managed carrier grade connectivity, and access to Tier IV data centres, is unmatched in the market