Introduction to Diginet
Diginet is a dedicated, synchronised data transfer service. It works off a very large infrastructure – over 1000 points of presence – and can therefore provide round-the-clock, secure, high quality, point-to-point connection.
What is Diginet?
Diginet is a solution for customers who utilise their data network for most of the day on applications that need constant bandwidth – the transmission speeds are extremely high.
Diginet services can convey digital speech and video signals on a point-to-point basis, allowing you to develop voice and data networks that are integrated and seamless.
How Will Diginet Benefit My Business?
Increase Your Productivity
- Work using a maximum constant data transmission speed of 1984Kbps
- Service offerings mean you worry about business and we will worry about your data connection
- International Private Leased (IPL) Services with foreign network and technology compatibility allow you to do business
- Multiplexer-based network means service access can happen at short notice
- If you expand, add value with a Point-to-Multipoint service (CE1) to save floor space and CPE
- The system is always active
- The system is completely dependable due to constant monitoring
- Includes monitoring of the Network Terminating Units on your premises – if any issues arise you will know immediately
- A fixed monthly rental means you know what you pay
- High speed connections without the accumulated costs
Why Choose BCX?
Most Extensive Network
Our geographical reach is unmatched: we have the biggest scope, from terrestrial infrastructures to cables and satellites.
Business Insight Specialists
We are the leading ICT solutions and service provider in the country. Service excellence is centred around solving your business needs.
Best In Class End-To-End Solutions
We can offer a full 360 packaged solution for any size business, in any sector.
Unmatched Data Centre and Infrastructure
Our data centres and the subsequent networks are fully established and offer the very best in security and infrastructure.