Introduction to EMG
The EMG platform includes advanced VoIP technology supporting SIP trunking, Fixed Mobile Collaboration, remote connectivity and multi-site networking. The EMG uses the latest network technologies to help your business operate efficiently and stay ahead of the latest technological trends.
What is EMG?
Enterprise Media Gateway (EMG) delivers simple and reliable telephony with a rich feature set that empowers your business to save money, drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
EMG has a range of embedded features that help businesses to optimise productivity by providing the flexibility to meet the needs of an office-based as well as mobile workforce. EMG comes standard with the latest Unified Communication Solution (UCS) software.
EMG also offers networking options. It is simple to network your main office and branches simply by adding an additional license – thereby eliminating inter-branch call costs.
How Will EMG Benefit My Business?
- Allows staff to work remotely, from home or on-the-go
- Increased productivity with effective integration of voice and data, full fixed-mobile convergence and unified communications.
- Cost effective and expandable VoIP Technology.
- Simplicity with advanced, user-friendly features.
Value Added Services
- Various value added options to enhance your experience and cater to your needs.
- Lightning Protect Units are also included as a standard feature.
- Value for money with flexible and affordable financing options with a 2-5 year term rental contract and an Outright Sale option.
- Separate Maintenance contracts can be offered on the Outright Sales options.
- Cost saving can be achieved by re-using previous Opticon range applications and handsets when migrating to eMG.
More About EMG
EMG is a feature-rich, hybrid on-premise PBX system offering an affordable, easy-to-use premised based communication solution for office bound staff as well as for staff that work remotely, mobile salesforce or staff that work from home (internet required):
- Feature-rich PBX functionality such as call forwarding, Caller ID etc.
- Integrated voicemail and auto attendant with voicemail to email • Voice conference rooms and multiparty calling.
- Wide range of handsets, including IP, digital or analogue executive devices to suit your business, as well as a smartphone application for mobile devices.
- On-demand or specialist call recording (call recording can be either encrypted or non-encrypted).
- Integration into the IPECS contact centre software solution.
What Features Are Included In EMG?
- Voicemail and Auto Attendant: a prerecorded menu system that can be used to direct callers to different extensions or voicemail.
- System Speed Dial: offers quick actions for frequently dialed numbers.
- Call Hold and Call Transfer: PBX telephony features enable flexibility to manage call flow on incoming calls. This is to ensure that customer calls can be attended to efficiently and effectively.
- Conference Call: third-party conferences for team collaboration and smaller teleconference meetings.
- Calling Party Identification: allows employees to see the name and number of the person calling before the call is answered.
- Alarm Doorbell: control relay on system can be configured to provide access control via Doorbell feature.
- External Control Relay: additional control relay for user specific application.
- External Page Port: paging / broadcasting port function. For example, connecting a Public Addressing (intercom) system in your warehouse to make mass broadcasts.
- VoIP / SIP channels and services: cost effective and expandable VoIP Technology.
- Automated Call Distribution (ACD): incoming call management such as Incoming Line Queuing, Delayed Incoming Line Ring, Incoming Line Pre-set Forward, Incoming Line Ring Assignment, Routing to specific caller Groups, etc.
- Direct Dialing In and Direct Dialing Out: employees can make and receive calls directly from their extensions, and do not have to go through the switchboard.
- Call Statistics and Traffic Analysis: Call Detail Record information (CDRs) can be directed to one of the LAN ports for later processing by the Teltrace Office Telephone Management System. Teltrace Office packages offer user-defined reports on the system call patterns while the BCM (Budget Control Manager) will allow you to manage extension budgets by restricting outgoing calls once the set limit has been reached.
- Lightning Protection Units: these protect the hardware investment, network infrastructure and simplify maintenance.
Why Choose BCX?
Most Extensive Network
Our geographical reach is unmatched: we have the biggest scope, from terrestrial infrastructure to cables and satellites
Business Insight Specialists
We are the leading ICT solutions and service provider in the country. Service excellence is centred around your business needs
Best In Class End-To-End Solutions
We can offer a full solution for any size business, in any sector
Unmatched Data Centre and Infrastructure
Our data centres and network offer the very best in security and infrastructure