Introduction to Symantec Endpoint Protection
Symantec Endpoint Protection is an integrated cyber-defence programme that uses multi-layered endpoint protection to stop threats graduating into attacks.
What is Symantec?
Symantec’s global intelligence network is made up of 175 million endpoints. Learnings are used to detect threats, delivering maximum endpoint protection with minimal false positives.
The programme is designed to offer multi-layered protection, without reducing your bandwidth.
How Will Symantec Benefit My Business?
Increase Productivity and Save Costs
- No downtime – the system finds the attack before it reaches your server
- We aim to lower the cost of ownership
- Automate updates and reduces costs by freeing up IT resources
Stay Up To Date
- Updated version reduces bandwidth usage and files by 70%
- The latest protection programmes are downloaded to support security patching
Use One Programme
- View and manage all endpoints from a single high-performanc management console
- Multilayered system means you are protected against a variety of threats
- Integrates seamlessly with Symantec Blue Coat web gateway and other security controls
Manage Systems Better
- Supports machine learning, exploit prevention, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), and antimalware
More About Data Storage
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
Holistic Managed Services
We provide this product-as-a-service coupled with a managed service, eliminating the challenge of lack of resources and skills.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve their performance.