Introduction to Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management
Through the Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management Service we help you get the best return on investment (ROI) from your Microsoft products.
As one of only five appointed Licensing Solutions Providers (LSP) in South Africa, we are in a position to help you manage this investment by advising you on software lifecycle management.
What is Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management?
Our main role as an LSP is drive the Microsoft Framework (T-36 programme), to run a three-year (36-month) customer engagement that aims to deliver ROI, and to help you achieve software compliance.
To do this, BCX have designed a structure and process that aligns with the Microsoft framework.
The licensing framework focuses on four key critical pillars:
- Account and Growth Planning
- License Workshops, Infrastructure, Cloud Assessments & Deployment Planning
- Software Assurance (SA) Activation and Consumption
- Software Assurance (SA) Activation and Consumption and Software Asset Management (SAM) activities
How Will Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management Benefit My Business?
- We will provide guidance and trusted advice from Certified Licensing Consultants on all Microsoft products and licensing programs
Managing the software lifecycle drives down cost through the consumption of benefits, like training vouchers and planning services days
- We will assist with technology roadmap discussions to enable deployment and consumption
- Thought leadership is provided by us, at no cost to you
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
You are assigned a team of solutions architects who draw up an architectural design that aligns your technology infrastructure with your business goals.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve their performance.
Unmatched Data Centre and Infrastructure
Our data centres and the subsequent networks are fully established and offer the very best in security and infrastructure.