Introduction to Software Lifecycle Management?
BCX is one of only six appointed Licensing Solutions Providers (LSP) for Microsoft Lifecycle Management (MLM) services in South Africa. MLM simplifies the complex processes needed to maintain Microsoft software compliance, whether you need to identify software you are not using, and leverage the latest upgrades, or get the return you expect on your software investment. An important part of this service is to work with you to align your technology infrastructure with your business goals, so you can ultimately reduce costs. We also provide training to technical and end-user colleagues.
What is Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management
BCX is licensed to offer you the end-to-end Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management programme know as T-36 – this is a three-year process which consists of four high-level, critical activities linked to any Microsoft Licensing Agreement. The activities all run simultaneously once we have a contract in place, and extend from the initial set-up and budget overview, through to workshops to enable the assessment of existing infrastructure and licenses, software assurance contractuals, and software management.
How Will Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management Benefit My Business?
- Align your software purchases with business goals
- Assess cloud-readiness ahead of any migration
- Ensure legal, licensing and financial compliance
Software Assurance Support
- Leverage your agreements to their fullest
- Track available updates
- Outsource your benefits management
- Communicate the availability of applications to your colleagues, so that investments are properly optimised
- Identify underused applications
- Integrate your systems
- Get free training for both technical and end-user colleagues
- Get technical training in a classroom setting
- Choose between classroom or online end-user training
More About Microsoft Software Lifecycle Management
As one of only six appointed Licensing Solutions Providers (LSP) for Microsoft Lifecycle Management (MLM) services in South Africa, BCX can offer you guidance and assistance across a number of key areas.
- Road-mapping and understanding your key strategic objectives
- Service Level Agreements
- Workshops to assess current licenses, infrastructure, cloud integration readiness and deployment planning
- Software assurance and benefits administration, including added value services such as training for technical and end-user colleagues
Software management, which includes:
- A baseline review
- Deployment planning
- Cloud-ready deployment
- Cyber security assessment
- Mobile device management
- The assessment of business and licensing challenges raised by using non-production environments (custom software or lab environments)
- SQL Server (Microsoft’s database management system) workload assessment, and recommendations for part-migration to Microsoft Azure
- Virtualisation assessment
Licensing, which includes:
- Pre-sales and post-sales licensing advice
- Quarterly software consumption reports
- Assistance with Microsoft’s Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) and Executive Briefing Sessions (EBS)
- Quotes, billing and ordering of licensed software
- Support, keys and downloads of software
- Back office administration
Why Choose BCX?
BCX is one of only six appointed Microsoft Licensing Solutions Providers (LSP) in South Africa and is a certified Microsoft Gold partner
We go beyond being a reseller of Microsoft software and drive real return on investment for you
We offer an end-to-end service from purchase, through deployment and training, to continuous assessment and monitoring, which means you can concentrate on your business objectives
We align your ICT investment and choices with your strategy