Introduction to Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
Kaspersky is an endpoint security antimalware engine that provides world-class security for endpoint devices such as laptops, desktops, file servers and mobile equipment such as tablets and cellphones.
What is Kaspersky?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides multilayered protection against cyber attacks. The system uses antimalware, anti-virus, anti-spam and personal firewall products to protect Mac, Windows and Linux devices against a combination of attacks.
Through a variety of processes, suspicious behavior is detected and blocked. The most frequently targeted applications are under constant evaluation and information is sent back to the cloud-based security centre where learnings are used to improve responses.
How Will Kaspersky Benefit My Business?
Defend Your Business System Against Malware
- Protects Mac, Windows and Linux laptops
- Can be configured to include mobile devices such as laptops, tablets and cellphones
Take Control of the System
- Control internet access, devices and applications
- Security management is centralised
Join The Cloud
- All learnings are fed back into the cloud – you benefit from real-time data that is constantly updated to ensure the latest attacks are anticipated and prevented
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
Holistic Managed Services
We provide this product-as-a-service coupled with a managed service, eliminating the challenge of lack of resources and skills.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve their performance.
Unmatched Data Centre and Infrastructure
Enterprise-class data protection happens in our world-class, state-of-the-art ISO20000 certified Tier 4 Data Centres.
Kaspersky Endpoint Plan Variations
KASPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS: SELECT
- Best for those who need to protect a mobile workforce and enforce IT policies
- Workstation & File Server Security, Application Whitelisting and Control, Device Control and Web Control
- Includes a mobile protection solution which consists of an endpoint security agent and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
KASPERSKY ENDPOINT SECURITY FOR BUSINESS: ADVANCED
- At the Advanced tier, Kaspersky adds data protection in the form of file or full-disk encryption. Another new offering, Kaspersky Systems Management, combines security with IT efficiency. This broad set of features includes essential tools allowing the administrator to:
- Create and store images and remotely deploy systems
- Prioritise the treatment of hardware and software vulnerabilities with a powerful combination of advanced Vulnerability Scanning and intelligent Patch Management
- Track license usage and compliance with Software License Management
- Set data and infrastructure access policies for users and guests with Network Admission Control (NAC)
- Deploy and install updates and new software to users remotely from the central console
KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY FOR BUSINESS
Our flagship offering, Kaspersky Total Security for Business combines all previous tiers and further enhances your security posture with additional web, mail and collaboration protection. This is the perfect solution for organisations with broad security requirements who demand the best protection for each network level.