Introduction to Information Security Services
Information Security Services is a service and product offering designed to help you best protect and manage your digital information. It is client-centric and is often a combination of Endpoint Security, Network Perimeter Security and Security Management.
What is Information Security Services?
Information Security Services integrates leading technology and a risk-centric approach to making your intranets, extranets and internet use and access secure.
We aim to prevent malicious attacks, information leaks and business disruptions that may arise from malware.
The Service Oriented Applications (SOAs) have become mission critical and you are assured 24/7 vigilance. We also follow and prepare for new risks and help you with new and innovative ways to protect your organisation.
We are committed to delivering the best customised solution and integrated security services.
How Will Information Security Services Benefit My Business?
- Onsite and offsite Consulting Service
- 24x7x365 management of protection technologies
Choose a Customised Solution
- An engagement model is used to determine your needs
- We define a security programme and value proposition to suit your business
Enjoy a Long Lasting Partnership
- We aim to create long-term partnerships and add value to your business
- Highly skilled professionals update their knowledge and deliver comprehensive MISS services for a variety of product ranges used by our clients
Work With the Latest Tech
- Manages best of breed technology to defend against the latest malware on clients infrastructure
- Product agnostic and information centric approach used to enhance tech insights
More About Information Security Services
What Services and Solutions Do I Get?
Consulting and Security Management Services
We provide consulting services based on a methodology that aims to bring value to your company.
- Recognise, improve and sustain key information security strengths
- Identify key risks
- Categorisation of information assets according to the CIA-triad principles to select consistent information security countermeasures that supports business objectives
- A strategic roadmap: pinpoint information security areas of weakness to be targeted for improvement through deliverables that include IS Architecture, Gap Analysis Report, Statement of Applicability (SOA) and Improvement Plan (Roadmap)
- Management becomes aware of the information security strengths and weaknesses that lead to security awareness
- Reduce the number of impact and therefore major incidents
Information Security Solutions
We provide a wide range of technology solutions through our extensive partnerships with global ICT partners.
- Information security product selections and solutions are based on business objectives, risk management strategies and information asset values according to the CIA principles, ensuring consistency
- We have strategic partnerships with leaders in the information security field including Symantec, Cisco, EMC RSA, IBM, Trend Micro, Fortinet, and McAfee.
- Our range of information security products and solutions cover:
- Content Filtering
- All in One Security Appliances
- Network VPN’s
- SSL VPN’s
- IDS/IPS (HIDS, NIDS, DIDS)
- Anti spam
- Trusted Functionality
- Advance Authentication for tokens and smart cards
- Data at Rest Encryption
- Vulnerability Management
- Enterprise Security Management
- Patch Management
- Even Correlation and Incident management
- Scan and block tools
- Enterprise Security Policy and Awareness tools
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Identify Management
- Reduced (Single) Sign-on
- Web Services Security
- VOIP Security
- WLAN Security
- Remote Network Access (e.g. RAS)
- Secure mail (e.g. S/MIME)
- Forensic Security
- Network Access Control
Information Security Services
We provide a security service through our global service management centre (GSMC). Monitoring and management services are a crucial part of the proper information security.
- Monitor and manage information security infrastructure 24/7, 365 days of the year
- The Global Service Management Centre (GSMC) acts as the single point of contact (SPOC
- Alternatively, external information security parties provide a service that is based on a global perspective of world-wide information security threats
- MISS enables you or the GSMC to respond instantly and effectively to information security incidents and / or threats
Member of the Information Security Forum (ISF)
We are a member of the Information Security Forum (ISF), which is a global organisation striving to create information security good practise. As a result of our membership to the Security Forum our team are able to access a rich library of good practise to advice clients on all aspects of information security.
Over the years we have been won numerous awards and accolades, continually outperforming our competitors and being chosen as the best service provider by our clients and partners.
We have also achieved an average maturity rating of 3.55 on seventeen ITIL V3 processes, making us the only ICT company on the African continent to achieve this.
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
Holistic Managed Services
We provide this product-as-a-service coupled with a managed service, eliminating the challenge of lack of resources and skills.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve their performance.