Introduction to Fax-to-Email
Fax-to-Email is a free value-added feature which enables you to receive faxes directly to your email address/es. This is done by converting an incoming analogue fax messages into a digital document that is sent straight to your email inbox as an attachment.
What is Fax-to-Email?
As a service, Fax-to-Email is a convenient and paper-saving way for you to receive faxes as attachments in your your email inbox – without the hassle of setting up a dedicated fax line or fax machine. The fax number is linked to an email address via the fax2email service platform.
To subscribe to Fax-to-Email, you need to order the service through one of our service providers listed below.
The service is easy to use: all you need is access to the internet, a valid email address and a Fax-to-Email number. A unique 086 number is allocated to you, which means you can advertise the number on company stationery.
How Will Fax-to-email Benefit My Business?
Easy to use
- All you need is access to the internet and a valid email address, you can start to receive your faxes to your email inbox
Save on paper, ink and maintenance
- Instead of printing each fax, this service converts the analogue version into a digital document
- You also don’t need to scan – the function is embedded
- You will be provided with a unique 086 number which you can advertise on business stationery such as business cards
- Your number stays the same if you move
- Faxes are sent straight to the privacy of the recipient’s email address
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve.