Introduction to Endpoint Security Service
We offer a range of Endpoint Security products coupled with a service offering. The Endpoint Security Service aims to ensure the continuity, optimisation and efficiency of Endpoint Security solutions.
What is Endpoint Security Service?
Endpoint Security Services focus on providing services to manage the security of endpoint devices and equipment.
Our solutions are centrally managed and defend against the full threat spectrum. Our technical support teams are qualified, certified and experienced.
Supported product options include:
- Trend Micro
Our endpoint security services includes:
- Anti-Malware Management
- Policy Compliance Management &
- Vulnerability Management
How Will Endpoint Security Services Benefit My Business?
Protection Against Cyber Attacks
- No business should run without security software
- Get peace of mind knowing that we are running the services behind the products, ensuring your business is protected
Customise the Service to Suit You
- Our variety of endpoint protection products means you choose the best for your needs
- Change the service agreement as your business grows
Stay Up To Date
- Through the service you benefit from the most current technology to defend you against the latest malware attacks on your infrastructure
- Because we aim to lower the cost of ownership, you save on overall management and service costs
More About Endpoint Security
We have a range of people, technology and processes to assist you in protecting your environments.
- Anti-Malware (Anti-Virus) Management Service: We run an anti-virus service, which includes access to certified engineers and products from leading anti-virus vendors, 24/7. Endpoint protection includes the antimalware management service as well as additional protection in the form of personal firewalling, host intrusion prevention and application control to increase the protection of endpoint devices.
- Policy Compliance Management Service: We deliver a service where assets are auto-discovered across network devices, servers, and databases and assess the security configuration of these assets. Technology works to discover and identify rogue suspicious behaviour. This is evaluated according to your security standards and policies.
- Vulnerability Management: Our vulnerability management service addresses all vulnerability management requirements such as Early Warning Service, a Monthly Vulnerability Assessment, a bi-annual Independent Security Assessment, and a System Baseline Standard Monitoring report.
Monthly and annual reports are included in the service, depending on the options selected.
Why Choose BCX?
Our solutions are scalable and we supply the full suite of services, customised to your needs.
Holistic Managed Services
We provide this product coupled with a managed service, eliminating the challenge of lack of resources and skills.
History of Delivery
We have a long track record of successfully helping businesses improve their performance.