Introduction to User ID Management
User ID Management enables IT managers to centrally control users, split them into departments and vary the access they are entitled to.
What is User ID Management?
User ID Management is an ID Sync service usually run by the IT Department.
The system is able to do the following:
- Copy on premise Active Directory users to the BCX Cloud Platform
- Synchronise attribute values, such as phone numbers
- Enable Single Sign-On for users that provision BCX Hosted Exchange mailboxes
- Disable accounts on the cloud platform if they are disabled or deleted from the on premise Active Directory
If mailboxes are on the Hosted Exchange platform you can work off a single control panel to manage both email and the user accounts.
How Will User ID Management Benefit My Business?
- Disable accounts that have been deleted form the on- premise Active Directory
- Manage everything via the self-service portal
- Automatically create new users from the on-premise active directory in the BCX Cloud Platform
- Enable Single Sign-On for users
- Service is delivered from our highly available Tier IV data centre – ensuring that the service is never down
Work In The Cloud
- Be part of the leading, world-class cloud mailbox email gateway
Why Choose BCX?
Because we are Africa’s premium end-to-end digital solutions provider one-stop shop, you can scale your solution as your business needs change. Our offerings can all be combined into one customsied solution.
The Best Cloud Solutions Provider
As a Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider – we are able to provide you with everything your business needs for a successful journey to the Cloud.
Unmatched Data Centre and Infrastructure Protection
Data is secure behind your firewall or in our Tier IV data centres. Our data centres and the subsequent networks.