Introduction to Hybrid Cloud
A hybrid cloud offers the best combination of both public and private cloud services.
What is Hybrid Cloud?
Hybrid Cloud allows you to move workloads easily and efficiently between a data centre and a public cloud solution, while still ensuring you maintain control and a 360-degree view of your infrastructure.
Extending into the cloud expands your options without adding complexity: your IT infrastructure is flexible and you have easy access to resources on demand.
You are also able to build hybrid applications that leverage both on-premises data systems and cloud resources. This enables better management of storage, backup, and recovery options with increased efficiency and reduced cost.
How Will Hybrid Cloud Benefit My Business?
Optimise IT Resources
- Hybrid Cloud allows you to focus valuable IT resources on core business activity, instead of the development, administration, maintenance, and testing of a wholly on-premises infrastructure
Better Data Security
- Data can reside in your on-premises data centre or our tier VI data centre
- Maintain control of your data
- Data sovereignty when required
- Data redundancy across multiple geo-locations
Easy To Use
- Simple provisioning and control
- Familiar tools used across a common platform make the solution easy to embrace
Save on Costs
- Shifting to cloud technologies and automation reduces operational expenses, with substantial savings.
More About Hybrid Cloud
Features and Services
We advise you on the best way to customise your Hybrid Cloud solution based on your business needs.
- Fully managed resources help reduce your operational costs
- We analyse your workloads to identify suitability for relocation to the cloud and the balance between the public cloud and your organisation’s private cloud
- A cost analysis allows you to compare different cloud vendors and solutions
- We measure and analyse your workloads to identify underutilised resources and help you save money
- Conduct a financial analysis of Capex vs Opex solution spend and maximise ROI
- Workload migration planning and implementation is done in order to minimise the impact to your business
Why Choose BCX?
Because we are Africa’s premium end-to-end digital solutions provider, you can scale your solution as your business needs change. Our offerings can all be combined into one customised solution.
Unmatched Infrastructure Protection
Data is secure behind your firewall or in our Tier IV data centres. Our data centres and the subsequent networks are fully established and offer the very best in security and infrastructure.
Cost Analysis and ROI
We conduct a comprehensive analysis to identify underutilised resources and help you build the best solution for your unique needs.
The Best Cloud Solution Provider
As a Tier 1 Cloud Solution Provider – we are able to provide you with everything your business needs for a successful journey to the Cloud.