Introduction to Perimeter Security
Whether you are a medium or enterprise-size industry player, and whether you are in the private sector or public sector, your organisation will be exposed to security threats. These attacks can permeate your endpoints, which are not only ‘created’ by the range of devices the colleagues in your organisation use, but also by the outer edges of your network, or perimeter. BCX helps you implement Perimeter Security against threats that include Denial of Service attacks, snoops, and other malicious activity, and we prioritise Perimeter Security as your first line of defence.
What is Perimeter Security?
Perimeter Security denies unauthorised traffic access to your organisation. We offer gateway defence mechanisms such as customised firewalls, threat management systems, intrusion prevention systems, and anti-spam and web content filtering gateways. At BCX, we create a barrier of integrated hardware, software, and policies, which will combat threats to networks, hosts, applications, and databases from remote internet environments. Our partners benefit from industry best practice, and round-the-clock firewall monitoring that generates immediate alerts and responses for service outages and security threats.
Our Perimeter Security management expertise extends across 24/7 monitoring, configuring and provisioning devices, threat alerts, supplying product enhancements, upgrades and patch management, and firewall rules, data logging and forensics. We deliver our Perimeter Security services across South Africa, and, depending on network connectivity, we can also service you on the rest of the continent.
How Will Perimeter Security Benefit My Business?
Up-to-date Perimeter Security
- Opt for a Service Level Agreement
- (SLA) that offers 24/7 systems management
- Leverage our skill at providing ongoing analysis, configuration, setup, and alerts
- Tap into our knowledge of the latest, most up-to-date industry best practices, including integrating product enhancements released by vendors
- Get immediate alerts and responses for service outages and security threats
Successful Track Record
- BCX Intrusion Defence Systems(IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) detect more than 35 000 attacks per hour
- BCX firewall solutions drop 65 million packets of illegitimate traffic
- BCX offers two-factor authentication and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) solutions that authorise more than 200 000 users
- BCX is a preferred partner for security solutions to Tier 1 retailers across South Africa
- Reduce resource costs by tapping into the insight of our highly trained security experts, who become an extension of your in-house IT team
- Eliminate upfront Capex costs
- Assess risks and manage costs prior to changing firewall rules
- Budget for product upgrades and Zero Day outbreaks on a project basis
Why Choose BCX?
BCX offers you skilled security experts who stay abreast of the latest Perimeter Security threats
We have a track record working with organisations of all sizes, private and public, from a range of industries
We don’t adopt a one-size-fits-all approach and customise your Perimeter Security to match industry requirements