Introduction to Operations Services?
BCX Operations Services offer you 24/7 support 365 days a year, whether you are a small, medium or large business. Such round-the-clock service and support, either onsite or at BCX data centres, is crucial when you are operating across geographic borders in a digital economy.
What are Operations Services?
We monitor your data centre infrastructure and active components to make sure you establish ‘health’ thresholds, and we also ensure that all monitoring and alert guidelines match your availability requirements. It is an end-to-end service that includes tracking issues, escalations and resolution, governed at all times by monitoring systems and procedures designed to offer security and avoid all potential failures.
How Will Operations Services Benefit My Business?
- Never lose out on business through 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Manage all platforms efficiently, whether mainframe, UNIX or Wintel
- Benefit from Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and procedures that align with best practice (ITIL3 level 4+)
- Enjoy timeous access to skilled resources
More About Operations Services
BCX Operations Services are part of an IT Managed Services portfolio and include:
- Shift services that provide 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Continuous monitoring of your systems
- Media Management
- Batch and Backup Monitoring to ensure faster reaction times
- 1st Line Support so that you always have someone on hand to assist
- System Initial Programme Loads (IPL) and System Reboots to ensure systems are bounced and refreshed
- IT Service Management (ITSM) and Service Now Management so that all your activities and tickets are properly managed
- Escalation Procedures that ensure managers are available if required
- Access Control to data centres
Why Choose BCX?
BCX Operations Services are fit for purpose solutions
We offer 24/7 support, 365 days a year
We support you either on-site, or at BCX data centres