Introduction to Network Management Services
Our BCX Network Management Services include the planning, build and operation of your communication network, whether this might be a Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), or Voice. We realise that maintaining productivity levels, connectivity, and access to company applications and information, as well as communication between colleagues, is crucial to the smooth running of your business. So, our expertise is geared to identify network performance issues and intervene in the event of failure. We perform capacity planning, and conduct proactive network monitoring and management, no matter how large or complex your LAN or WAN might be.
What is Network Management Services
Partnering with BCX on a Network Management Service offering will help you reduce the complexity that comes with managing a network. It helps you focus on your core business, knowing that dedicated specialists are at all times ensuring your business is leveraging best practices in network management.
Our BCX end-to-end service extends from network design, deployment, and transition, through to the supply of Client Premises Equipment (CPE), including installation and support, to proactive network and service management. This helps you reduce capital expenditure and maximise an Opex model.
How Will Network Management Services Benefit My Business?
- Benefit from skills that offer consistent technical excellence and best practice insight
- Overcome constraints and leverage a design excellence that utilises Virtual Private Network (VPN) topology and Demilitarized Zones (DMZ)
- Leverage a holistic service with features such as Spectrum Element Manager to manage faults, eHealth for consistent performance management, and Network Flow Analyser (NFA) for application management
- Take advantage of our experience and track record to enjoy true process maturity
- Eliminate the complexity of managing your networks with real-time visibility
- Maintain productivity and output with proactive alerts and notifications
- Benefit from the insights of comprehensive reporting
- Gain peace of mind that there is redundancy built into core and distribution routers, and you also benefit from multiple routes
- Tailor Quality of Service (QoS), Classes of Service (CoS), network access, and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Leverage the benefits of costing structures based on your unique requirements
- Opt for Client Premises Equipment (CPE) supply
- Benefit from the scalability offered in terms of bandwidth, network topology and Last Mile Access
More About Network Management Services
BCX Network Management Services offer you the flexibility to choose between bronze, silver, gold or platinum tier Service Level Agreements, so you can enhance service levels if required. The scope of our service extends from management and incident resolution, through to optional audits and reporting. It includes:
- Proactive network management
- Incident management
- Fault resolution with SLA
- Problem management
- Hardware and software management
- Third party liaison and management
- SLA and service management
- Network performance reporting
- Access link management
- Local Area Network (LAN) management
- Voice management
- Installations, Moves, Additions and Changes (IMAC)
- All Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) functions, including service desk, availability management, configuration management, and capacity management.
Why Choose BCX?
BCX is an experienced, specialised Network Management Services provider that does not compromise on security
We are customer-centric in our approach and tailor a service to meet your unique business requirements
We offer convenience, flexibility and scalability