Introduction to Mobile Device Managementes
Mobile Device Management (MDM) secures your company’s data on your colleagues’ mobile devices, using the inbuilt security systems of the devices or the platform on which they operate. This allows your Information Technology (IT) department to configure, secure, and support mobile users. At BCX we offer the gold standard in Mobile Device Management services, through the toolset Citrix XenMobile, to enable you to easily meet your organisation’s mobile device security, application, and compliance requirements. This is all-important, especially in an age where many businesses allow colleagues to use their own devices for work purposes. BCX is a registered Citrix Systems Integrator, which is the highest accreditation level that Citrix awards to its partners.
What is Mobile Device Management?
At BCX we use Citrix XenMobile for our partners’ Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) because it provides the quickest path to productivity, with the lowest cost of ownership.
XenMobile MDM supports a wide variety of mobile devices, from smartphones to tablets, and also operating systems, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry. Xenmobile is the most comprehensive MDM solution, and is available in different editions depending on your business requirements. You can choose to deploy XenMobile on your premises, or in the cloud as a hosted solution from either Citrix’s own, or BCX’s data centres.
MDM can include Monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS), so you can benefit from deep insight and diagnostics, best-in-class management for data centre and private cloud environments, consulting and hosted managed services, and maintenance to allow for remote management on your ICT systems.
How Will Mobile Device Management Benefit My Business?
- Use over 20 new Citrix XenMobile workflow efficiencies for WorxMail, WorxWeb, WorxNotes, WorxEdit and ShareFile
- Give your colleagues access to secure mobile, Windows desktop, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and web apps from a unified corporate app store
- Allow your colleagues to use self-service capabilities
- Save time through remote troubleshooting and support
- Set authentication and access policies, and configure policy, device and application restrictions
- Obtain mobile security intelligence to plan for the future
- Enroll users onto the system wirelessly so their devices can receive applications and settings at any time
- Remotely locate, lock or wipe devices that have been lost or stolen, or when colleagues leave the company
- Reduce IT support costs through outsourcing
- Initiate Opex models for hardware using XenMobile in the cloud via the BCX or Citrix data centres
- Automatically monitor the cost of devices, infrastructure, services, and telecom expenses
More about Mobile Device Management
At BCX we use Citrix XenMobile for your Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). The XenMobile Enterprise Edition is the most complete EMM solution and includes:
- Managing mobile devices
- Managing mobile applications, including secure container or wrapping capabilities
- Managing data and content using the Citrix tool ShareFile Citrix’s data and content management tool
- WorxApps, a suite of business-optimised mobile applications
- NetScaler, which is application delivery controller software
When you partner with BCX to manage your MDM system, we configure and maintain the Citrix production environment to make sure it is runs at an optimal operational state, which gives you maximum availability and performance. Our support teams are available through our service desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Severity 1 and Severity 2 incidents.
Why Choose BCX?
BCX is a registered Citrix Systems Integrator, it is the highest accreditation level that Citrix awards to its partners
We are a Citrix Cloud Advisor, one of an exclusive group of Citrix partners that have expertise and experience in building Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) clouds using Citrix Solutions
We are the undisputed market leader in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) on the African continent, and we can supply solutions across all your ICT needs
We have 35 years of experience servicing clients in both the public and private sector, across a range of industries