Introduction to Managed Print Services
Managed Print Services from BCX offer your company a customised, end-to-end, and cost-effective solution for both the hardware – servers, printers and scanners – and the software – device and user management applications. Our service-based model means we first do an analysis to fully understand your environment and requirements. Managed Print Services are underpinned by a strong support infrastructure that includes online reporting tools and helpdesk integration.
What are Managed Print Services?
BCX has longstanding relationships with all the major international vendors of both software and hardware solutions, so we can offer you the right solution to resolve your printing challenges.
In addition to planning and supplying hardware and software solutions for Managed Print Services, BCX offers a national service infrastructure, with a choice of service levels. Our High Availability SLAs identify your critical print areas, and can include 24-hour, seven-day-a-week support. Expedited SLAs guarantee an average one to two hour response time, and Standard SLAs offer a typical 4 to 8 hour repair time.
How Will Managed Print Services Benefit My Business?
- Reduce maintenance needs and other costs by having the correct hardware and software to manage your company’s document volumes
- Control your printing environment with online reporting tools
- Up- or downsize your printing solutions when business needs change
- Leverage BCXs SLAs to work with predictable costs
- Access a helpdesk whenever you need it
- Benefit from multi-vendor solutions that are right for your company
- Enjoy an availability benchmark of 99.9%
- Choose high, expedited or standard response times, depending on your critical print needs
Why Choose BCX?
BCX is the undisputed market leader in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) on the African continent, and we can supply solutions across all your ICT needs
We offer the best prices for global standard services and products
We commit to high availability and world-class services and support through our Service Level Agreements
We have 35 years of experience servicing clients in both the public and private sector, across a range of industries