Introduction to Enterprise Mobility Suite
BCX uses the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite of services to create an identity management process for your colleagues’ mobile devices, anything from smartphones to tablets. This secures user identities, access to intellectual property, documents and information, and helps you manage all the mobile devices in your organisation, whether medium-size or large. It is a cloud-based service, which is available for Windows, Android or IOS (Apple) operating systems, and can yield savings and offer operational efficiencies.
What is Enterprise Mobility Suite?
The Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) provides Access Rights Management Services (AMS), identity management, mobile security and workspace solutions. You can integrate EMS into your existing IT Environment and manage all your company’s mobile devices from a portal in the cloud, all supported by our BCX experts.
BCX offers support services as part of its EMS portfolio, these include:
- Performing architecture and design workshops
- Documenting and presenting architecture workshops
- Performing complex solution deployments
- Resolving complex infrastructure issues
How Will Enterprise Mobility Suite Benefit My Business?
- Benefit from a comprehensive mobile device management service, including remote support, device security, and access to corporate applications
- Simplify mobility for colleagues with identity management and access to apps with a single sign-on
- Leverage support from our experts, who are Microsoft Cloud Certified
- Secure your applications, documents and information
- Conveniently access rights management services via the Cloud
Why Choose BCX?
BCX is the undisputed market leader in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) on the African continent, and we can supply solutions across all your ICT needs
We have the only Tier IV data centre on the African continent
We offer the best prices for global standard services and products
We have 35 years of experience servicing clients in both the public and private sector, across a range of industries