Introduction to Endpoint Security
Whether you are a public sector player, or a medium size or larger enterprise, and no matter which industry you do business in, your organisation will be exposed to system and device security threats. This extends way beyond protecting unauthorised access through firewalls, or implementing traditional antivirus software. You need to implement Endpoint Security that caters for each and every endpoint created by a remote device on your network, whether PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, or even specialised equipment such as bar code readers and point of sale (POS) terminals. It is these endpoint devices that are fast becoming the source of attacks and data loss.
What is Endpoint Security?
At BCX we enhance your Endpoint Security through services that include managing anti-malware, endpoint encryption, protecting network access, managing vulnerabilities, and complying with policies. Our specialised teams are experienced, and qualified and certified to deliver products from McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky, Trend Micro, and Microsoft. Services include security for systems, processes, software and devices, as well as communicating procedures for anti-virus processes, reducing vulnerabilities, and enhancing policies and standards.
We will tailor a solution to adapt to your industry, and, over and above products, also offer assessment, evaluation, monitoring, alert and security configuration services. With BCX you will also enjoy Incident Response and Reaction Services. We deliver our Endpoint Security services across South Africa, and, depending on network connectivity, we can also service you on the rest of the continent.
How Will Endpoint Security Benefit My Business?
- Get access to certified engineers and products from leading anti-virus vendors
- Get up-to-date information and alerts about the latest security threats
- Access technical support
- Receive 24/7 support, subject to approved maintenance slots
- Improve end-user awareness
- Secure devices ranging from PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets to specialised equipment such as bar code readers or point of sale (POS) terminals
- Mitigate risk through services such as personal firewalls, host intrusion prevention, and application control
- Manage costs with per-device pricing
- Receive global threat alerts through our Early Warning Service
- Opt for Monthly Vulnerability Assessments to ensure continuous protection
- Obtain independent assessments including a vulnerability audit of internal processes through a Bi-Annual Independent Security Assessment
- Benefit from continuous monitoring against baseline standards, using our System Baseline Standard Monitoring service
Policy Compliance Management
- Ensure automated assessment of network devices, servers, and databases
- Discover and identify rogue and misconfigured assets
- Detect configuration drifts
- Evaluate if systems are secured, configured, and patched, according to your security standards and policies
Why Choose BCX?
BCX offers a holistic service that includes reviewing, planning, and implementing Endpoint Security
We are flexible and can offer 24/7 service levels
We are a national and Africa-wide Endpoint Security partner for organisations across a range of industries, both public and private sector