Introduction to SAP Application Support
All businesses and organisations strive to implement more effective and efficient systems. At BCX, we help you achieve this through our Enterprise Resource Planning portfolio, which includes SAP Application support. We empower your SAP users to tackle day-to-day problems, and reduce dependencies on external consultants. You’ll get access to SAP services, a call desk, and service management, as and when you need it.
What is SAP Application Support?
BCX partners with you to offer SAP Application Support that can be delivered on-site, off-site, or through a mix of the two. You will be able to tap in to the expertise of highly-trained and experienced SAP module experts, covering all areas of SAP functionality.
SAP Application Support offers you consulting services for support, or, if you need to enhance a SAP system, we’ll help you with that project. Experts will be on hand to assist your colleagues to operate or use already-installed SAP functionality correctly, and they will also support your internal IT department to identify any new or additional SAP functionality your organisation may need.
On-site experts can be dedicated full-time to your organisation, essentially forming part of your core SAP support team, or you may opt to retain just a few key experts on-site, with the flexibility to contract experts for more complex ad hoc work by tapping in to our SAP Support Hubs, based in Midrand, Johannesburg, and Cape Town.
How Will SAP Application Support Benefit My Business?
Extensive SAP Knowledge
- Benefit from experts who are not only well-versed in traditional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) modules, but also in the latest new-generation SAP products
- Leverage our experts’ knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects BI (BOBJ), a suite of front-end applications that allow you to view, sort and analyse business intelligence data
- Proactively prevent risk events and compliance violations in real-time by tapping in to our expertise in SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions (SAP GRC)
- Leverage our experience as a SAP HANA Operations Services certified partner
- Receive a consistent, high quality service
- Benefit from service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Know that services are measured against pre-defined best practice standards and procedures
- Assure smooth operations that lead to higher productivity levels
- Tailor make solutions that suit your organisation
- Ensure your solutions are fit for purpose, no matter how big or small your business needs are
- Manage costs by tapping in to our superior knowledge of SAP systems
- Partner with BCX to achieve economies of scale, which ensure a cost effective service that makes sense
More About SAP Application Support
As a SAP certified partner centre of expertise, we offer our clients access to a world class and highly flexible SAP support centre that is structured and engineered to offer a tiered solution approach that covers all aspects of SAP application support and maintenance.
Why Choose BCX?
BCX offers you the flexibility to choose whether you would prefer on-site or off-site SAP Application Support
We ensure that our experts are experienced not only in traditional SAP products, but also skilled at using the latest new- generation SAP suite of products
We offer consulting services and project support
BCX is one of SAP’s largest partners in South Africa and has a reputation for successfully delivering on its SAP client commitments