Introduction to Hardware Maintenance?
The Hardware Maintenance service from BCX provides regular, contracted support to repair broken or faulty hardware devices such as desktop and laptop computers, printers and servers. We can either work with your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranty, an OEM warranty that we have taken over, our BCX warranty, or through quoting on spares for your out-of-warranty devices. When you outsource this critical element of your Information and Communications Technology (ICT) department to BCX, your organisation reduces costs because our BCX warranty product is superior, has OEM certification and , competitive pricing. We have an extensive footprint in both South Africa and throughout the continent, and you therefore benefit from a leveraged service across multiple clients.
What is Hardware Maintenance?
depending on warranty and certification requirements. The BCX warranty is an all-encompassing product that provides an onsite pick up service, a loan unit delivered by the next business day, free data recovery, asset disposal, guaranteed return of the device within 7 working days and accidental damage anywhere in the country for notebooks, laptops and tablets. Spares would be covered by your OEM warranties, or we are also able to quote on spares for out-of-warranty devices when necessary. If you prefer, we can include the cost of spares after first analysing the age and type of the hardware systems in your company.
Our Hardware Maintenance service is available in South Africa, some neighbouring countries and parts of Africa
At BCX, we provide Hardware Maintenance for HP, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, and other brands,
How Will Hardware Maintenance Benefit My Business?
- Benefit from a fixed maintenance amount per device
- Leverage economies of scale – cover more devices for less
- Reduce the need to employ in-house technicians
- Get a BCX Warranty for up to 36 months at a once off cost when you buy your devices
- Optimise the ability of our certified engineers to work across Dell, HP, IBM and Lenovo devices, across the country
- Access reliable quotes for out-of-warranty devices
- Enjoy Seamless door- to- door service
Longer Lifespan for Equipment
- Get quick repairs for faulty devices
- Identify and deal with issues as soon as they aris
- Arrange Loan units to ensure minimal user disruption
Why Choose BCX?
The BCX Warranty ensures excellent customer experience and user productivity, at a competitive price
We offer you the largest pool of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) experts in Africa and are able to support your company in many African countries, and across South Africa
We have established relationships with all key hardware vendors, including IBM, Dell, Lenovo and HP
We have 35 years experience servicing clients in both the public and private sector, in a variety of industries