Introduction to System Integration Services
Our BCX Systems Integration Services (SIS) facilitate and assist all our partners to reach a point of total interconnectivity – so you can accelerate the speed of doing business in today’s demanding economic environment, where the pace of doing business is getting tougher and faster. We assist you with integrating and connecting all your dependent ‘pods’ of information into one single and intelligent source – this gives you the correct tools to operate your business in a smart, responsive manner.
What are System Integration Services?
Our System Integration Services can include any or all of the following:
Integration Design is a technique that we use to solve a key problem many organisations face nowadays when integrating data and applications to create technical solutions for complex business processes.
We have a long track-record of integration implementations across multiple organisations, both in the public and private sectors, using toolsets from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) such as Oracle, IBM, Microsoft and SAP, as well as Open Source developers.
SIS provides 24x7x365 support for all integration environments, with customisable support packages designed to provide you with maximum productivity and stability within your Integration Production environment.
How Will System Integration Services Benefit My Business?
- Eliminate information silos across your organisation
- Connect all your systems to improve access to information that can be easily shared across your organisation
- Make more informed business decisions that are based on consolidated information
- Reduce the costs of managing disparate information flows from legacy and heterogeneous landscapes
- Integrate systems in a way that enables you to use existing infrastructure for composite solutions
- Streamline processes and working procedures through automating and managing business processes.
- Integrate systems in a way that enables sustainable and scalable ongoing integration.
More About System Integration Services
The SIS business key skillsets are honed within the following disciplines:
The key focus areas of Integration Design are:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Integration Architecture
- Continuous Improvement and Agile Integration
- Integration Governance
- Integration Implementation
- Integration Support
Why Choose BCX?
The BCX System Integration Services team has more than 35 years of experience in the integration landscape.
We invest time to understand your business and deliver world class architecture, design, implementation, and support.
We can leverage our relationships with leading vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM to the benefit of your organisation.
Our Systems Integration Services are carried out by experts with extensive experience in both the public and private sectors, across a range of industries.