Business Connexion has a comprehensive range of ICT Rental Solutions to extend its ICT service offering. As a result, clients are able to access capital and ICT expertise when procuring ICT equipment and can ensure that their technology investments do not become obsolete or redundant. Business Connexion can offer the following:
- Access to all major brands of hardware and software as we are brand agnostic
- Independent expert technical advice on selection and evaluation of equipment
- The establishment of an up-to-date electronic asset register
- Flexible and transparent contracting arrangements, including extension, upgrade and buy-back
- No onerous terms and conditions
Business Connexion provides clients with access to the expertise and purchasing power of a leading ICT company. Business Connexion is able to provide technical advice and IT support services to ensure the appropriate equipment is purchased and maintained in working order. As a result of its relationships with leading international suppliers, the company is also able to negotiate competitive pricing on ICT hardware and software.
Rental (Operating Lease)
This allows clients to rent equipment from a combination of vendors in line with their requirements with the following benefits:
- Competitive rates
- True residual
- Software financing
- Project Implementation costs
- Provision of an insured asset
- Ongoing technical support and warranty management
- Monthly asset register
Sales and Rent Back
We enable clients to sell their ICT equipment to Business Connexion and rent it back on a technology replacement plan. This enables clients to:
- Remove ICT assets from their balance sheets, improving return on assets while increasing cash-on-hand to cover priority disbursements. Business Connexion’s offering is differentiated from those of competitors in that the company will decommission redundant equipment and purchase it from clients at market value.
- Implement a future migration plan for new technology equipment to minimise total cost of ownership.
Business Connexion can assist clients with managing third party rental agreements to maximise benefits and avoid paying unnecessary penalties.
By taking advantage of Business Connexion’s ICT Rental Solutions, clients are able to:
- Budget accurately using costs fixed over a specified period.
- Maximise return on capital as balance sheets and/or cash flows are not burdened with capital expenditure.
- Enjoy solutions that meet individual requirements by incorporating various financing and payment, maintenance and support, as well as component upgrade, technology refresh or trade-up options.
- Gain better control of assets using an integrated solution supplied by ICT experts.