Did you know?
- That our collective Microsoft knowledge power combined is over 3000 years. That is the power of Connective Intelligence!
- We have 330 active certified professionals in Business Connexion
- We were the first Microsoft channel partner to do the largest Microsoft Exchange migration from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010!
- We were recognised by Microsoft as one of two channel partners (out of nearly 65 000) in the world for the best managed Active Directory solution for one of premier customers!
- Our Software Asset Management solution was one of the three finalists in Microsoft’s world partner awards for 2010!
- We manage the Enterprise agreements for 4 of the top 10 companies in South Africa!
Benefits at a glance
- Stability in a rapidly changing environment
If your Microsoft infrastructure is not properly maintained – on an ongoing basis - it can deteriorate rapidly, causing unplanned downtime and loss of income. Business Connexion Microsoft Services monitors and maintains your infrastructure proactively to ensure that your Microsoft-based applications run efficiently and perform optimally.
- Fast turnaround times
Using industry best practices as a guide, Business Connexion’s Service Desk is renowned for its ability to complete ICT requests for service and resolve incidents as rapidly as possible. By ensuring that you have access to people trained and skilled in Microsoft solutions, we expand upon this already fast-turnaround reputation to ensure that your Microsoft environment is optimally managed, ultimately saving you time and money.
You can view more Microsoft Implementations in the industries section.